Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank You!

A big thank you to these people for supporting me during this process of figuring out more about who I am. I really do think if I find something that I love to do outside of family it will make me a better wife and mother. I was working on my list last night and feeling some guilt about adding more to my schedule and maybe spending less time at home..why as moms do we always have the guilt factor? I just keep reminding myself that when I am happy and feeling joy my kids seem happier and that is always my goal. So a big THANK YOU to Ian, Madeline, and Hazel, and all of you who are reading along with us. Your comments and support makes this experience more than we could have asked for. (oh, and Ian why is it that you won't become a "follower" of our blog?) 2 days till LIST day...so excited. So I guess February 1st will be passion #1. It will be great fun to spend an evening out with one of my favorite people! Happy Wednesday! XXOO Dina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm i was wondering why you didn't thank your sister for being soo supportive too?? love you! - sam

Melissa Baumgart said...

what if we have the same thing on our list??????

melissa Baumgart said...

but wait a minute....we are so different! i really doubt that would happen.

Anonymous said...

Just because we are "Moms"
Love you, Mommy