Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love is in the air...

Happy Valentines Day! I have never really been a big Valentine celebrator but this year I have lots of love so I thought I would share. When I woke up this morning I realized I had very red pjs so maybe it was a sign! So here is a list of some of the things I love. No order..just writing them as they come to me. Madeline, Hazel, Ian, my sisters, mom, dad, FAMILY, Melissa, the Baumgarts, Joyce, friends, gym, nice jeans, good drinks, Walter, my house, living in Seattle, work, being healthy, learning more about myself, trying different things, DANCING CLASS, craigslist, when my house is clean and no clutter, eating out, reality tv, facebook, email, my iphone, having parties at my house, this blog, Obama, being helpful to others, learning more about other countries, and so many more!

I guess some of these things are pretty superficial but some are really true loves of mine. That I treasure and cherish everyday. Over the last months I have realized that I love or at least really care about things/people in a way I never thought I would and it has really thrown me for a loop. Dealing with those kinds of emotions is a crazy roller coaster of ups, downs, happy, sad, confused, excitement, adventure, guilt, confusion, jealousy, passion, and acceptance. I am figuring out all these things and wanting to find more of my true self on the other side. Did anyone say life was easy?

Melissa and I are going to try to get together this week to practice...maybe a video! Oh and did I mention I LOVE taking this class :)

Happy Valentines Day! Comment and let me know who/what you love! xxoo-Dina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The loves of my life are my three wonderful daughters - Dina, Samantha and Erin. And did I mention these young women are also as perfect as one can be. Practicaly perfect in everyway -just like Mary Poppins.
I have to include my beautiful grandaughters - Madeline and Hazel. My wish is that I could be a bigger part of their young lives. I wonder if "Bubbe in the box" would be a good idea for now?