Sunday, February 28, 2010

My sides hurt....

and not from dancing...but laughing. Ian and I had a great time out with our friends Kim and Chris last night. I have not laughed that much in a long time! I mean really laughing. Here we are in swanky Bellevue at a really nice place and the 4 of us are in our own little world...just laughing. That kind of laughing is so fun..the kind where your stomach hurts, tears are rolling down your face..you know what I am talking about. They are a fun couple to be with..relaxed, silly and we also have lots in common...they have 2 girls, lived in San Diego, same political views :)..etc. I guess it was just an easy night with nothing to serious to think about or worry about...just fun. The food and drinks were good and we spent way to much money but it was worth it. Thanks to amazing Amanda for watching our girls! Oh and to make it that much better my husband told me I "was hot" when we left the house...smart man :)! I have to wonder if he will say the same thing when we finish our dance! The restaurant we went to was The Pearl in Bellevue...check it out! http://www.pearlbellevue.com/ Back to our class this week..I did not like having a week off. Speaking of weeks..this should be an interesting one! Happy Sunday! xxoo-Dina

No comments: