Friday, February 12, 2010

No words...

Well I will try to find a few...FUN, FUN, FUN! I think I must live a very sheltered life because this is really the most fun I have had in a long time. This class is right now my very favorite thing to do outside of "real" life. It was great...people nice...teachers fun and helpful! So just because I loved it does not really mean that I am good at it. I think I held my own and definitely feel like I have the first part. I will practice so I am ready for next week since the teachers did say that they can tell who has practiced and I want to be a good student :). Wow..that dance is really hard and I am sure I look like a total fool but I really don't care...I loved every second of it. hmmmmm...maybe taking dance classes will continue? Thank you Century Ballroom for an amazing class! Great time as always with Melissa for drinks and a snack! Is it Thursday yet? Happy Friday...xxoo-Dina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you had a great time!