Saturday, August 4, 2012

Photo Project: Day 3

Posted by Melissa Baumgart
I was at a soccer field yesterday for day three's photo.  This was shot was taken of my son's friend's soccer cleat.  The reason for taking this shot was because between games (the one where, as Levi put it, "they got spanked" and the one, where they did the spanking) Levi and his friend went to the Family Fun Center around the corner.  While there, they had the good fortune of meeting Eddie Johnson of the Sounders!!!  The scribble you can see on the shoe is his autograph.

I was, of course, jealous I was not there.  For one, I love celebrity of any kind.  I know, terrible, right?  But it's true.  And this guy is pretty attractive.  Bummer I missed it.  With the odd lighting and the fact that I cut off the tip of the shoe, this photo is no consolation.

On the other hand, we did get to meet up with Justin Bieber at the Southcenter Nordstrom.  So, not a bad day after all!  You know how my whole life is inspired by the Biebs, right?  Here's a shot of Tallulah with my guru.

No comments: