Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Paleo infractions

Posted by Amy Baranski

I don't know if it's because my son is teething or my husband seems to be working 100 hour weeks, or the fact that I haven't slept more than 4 hours in a row in about 18 months but this past week has been tough to resist alcohol. I've just needed a glass of wine (or 3) to unwind after what feels like long days. Last night as I was putting Babeski down for sleep my husband made dinner which was really sweet. He was a little unsure of what I'd eat since I'm on the Paleo. I got one chicken Italian sausage with marinara. It was so nice to get something made for dinner. I did have to cook the remaining two sausages that were in the package because one sausage these days doesn't even come close to cutting my hunger. For some reason I didn't get a salad (what's up with that?) and was too tired to make mine - so another day with limited greens.

Paleo granola, hamburger + bacon n greens, apple.
Not pictured: 3 chicken Italian sausages with marinara & 3 glasses of red wine.

No comments: